Popularity Amongst Posts.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Monkey Joe's and Yellow Tail

So here is the thing, I am go to start reviewing places that either Mr. Man, myself, or both go to and place them on here, if I can within 24-48 hours.  This review however is a little late because of technical issues that the user had not the actually equipment for the most part.

Monkey Joe's
Mr. Man loved this place.  The best part is for the little kids the parents can assist the kids with the inflatables and so it is a work out as well.  We will be going there later in the summer.  His favorite inflatables were the Duel Slide and the Maze.  He also enjoyed the inflatable play area.  He loved riding around on the mini marry-go-round too. I have video of him finishing the maze here:
Mr. Man at Monkey Joe's

Yellow Tail
This place my mom found over by California Dreaming.  I liked it and the waiter was pretty good.  Over all it was nice.  It was not my favorite, but I will go back.  Their sushi is more bite size and very tasty.  Mr. Man did not like it as much; however, he was very tired since this was after Monkey Joe's.  My family liked it.  Over all I think that it was a good experience and we will probably try them again later.  O, lastly if you like the fried Bagel Roll most places offer, then when ordering here make sure that you say that you want that.  They do not offer it on the menu, but will make when asked.

Look forward to later this we will be reviewing the Big Shanty Festival, Mr. Man Video Opportunity of the Week and Mr. Man's Video Spotlight of the Week.  Please submit all suggestions of other places to review, things to film, and video clips below or to any of our social networks sites.  We also enjoy feedback whether it be negative or positive, we prefer positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment