Popularity Amongst Posts.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Mr. Man the Helper

Mr. Man has decided that when helping is interesting he wants to help out as much as he can.  Shredding is now his favorite thing to do.  He can turn it off (but not on) and he can put the papers in there.  If he is handed paper he takes it right over to the shredder and will wait for an adult to turn it on.

Going outside is another favorite past time for him, so if he wants to head outside he will get all the supplies to go clean up the backyard.  He will go open the cabinet and get everything out and then go stand at the backdoor waiting.  I do not let him clean up the backyard.  The dogs will follow us out there and he will play around with or without them while I take care of everything.

He keeps wanting to help so I let him when he can.  If I am unloading the dishwasher, I will let him help with the safe dishes.  I do not want to discourage this helping thirst he has and I hope he keeps it while growing up.  As always Mr. Man has some sort of plan in his little head.

No comments:

Post a Comment