Popularity Amongst Posts.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Dating!


I have figured out that Mr. Man does help out some when the thoughts of dating come around.  While I strive to want more in a guy (not always the case before), now it is even more important to find a guy who is better and not to settle for less.  Waiting is what is best for now, since there are not to many guys right now that fall into my strict opening for guys that I would potentially date or have any type of relationship with; however, that is fine for me because I need to focus on school and work, there is no time to.  Still with my "I do not want to date." vibe out and me saying "I do not have time to date right now" guy are still interested.  This has helped me come up with a list of things that if guys do then they are not right for Mr. Man or his mommy.

The guy who keeps asking you out on dates, after you have already gently turned him down before, only to hear, "Well, we can just hang out if you would like."  Worst next day he asks you out on a date again.  ~  Big heads up, if I said that I was busy yesterday I am most likely busy today as well.  It is so annoying when you do this, it actually repeals me.  It makes me think that there is one thing that you want and only one thing.
The next guys is even worst the guy who keeps asking for sex.  Worst yet when they ask you sleep with them and tell them that you have a kid and TELLS YOU TO BRING HIM WITH. ~ OK, just hearing that alone, you have no chance.  I tried to be nice and tell you know and now you say to bring my kid and he can go in the other room.  You have to have something wrong with you to think that is fine.  If any women actually does that with you I feel sorry for her kids.
I just do not know what so say about the next type of guy.  How about this any guy who actually gives you an ultimatum, well he is scum (but not worst than the previous guy).  ~  Really you want to make me make a choice.  Well just for that I do not care who are or where you come from. I am going to choose what is best for Mr. Man and that means not choosing you.  No guy gives me an ultimatum.

If I would be ashamed to introduce you to anyone that I care about then you do not make the cut. I also do not want someone just show up at my house because I would not leave my house out nor answer my phone.

For now Mr. Man, school, working, and trying to find a job will be the only things I focus on, but when I do start dating I know types of guys not to date.

2 comments:

  1. You know, you talk about guys wanting sex as if it's something bad. Guys only want sex and girls only want relationships, right? Both sides either have the people who suffer quietly for lack of what they want, or people who are manipulative bastards.

    Why is there no inbetween? Because if you're honest and call up a guy and say "hey let's be in a relationship," he'll say no, and if a guy calls you up and says "hey let's have sex" you'll say "I'm busy, let's just be friends, etc."

    If we had just a hint of empathy towards each other, we'd give in once a while and let each other have a taste of what the other wants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not say it was a bad thing. What I was saying what that I am a mom now, so I do not want to be in a relationship with a guy just for sex. There are some guys out there who actually care about others and want to be in a relationship. Some girls out there also just want sex and no relationship; however,I am not one of those. If it is true (which it is not) that guys only want sex and will not enter a relationship for love and care for the other, then I would rather end up as an old lady single and with a partner. I am not going to compromise the way that I feel for some guy who just wants me to be his toy or pet and could not care enough to be with me for anything more than sex. Someone who really respects themselves will not lower themselves to be in a relationship based on sex. I maybe wrong, but I would rather be wrong than lose pieces of myself again because I did not feel secure enough with myself and felt that the only way to get someone to care about me was to get them sleep with me.

    ReplyDelete