Popularity Amongst Posts.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Teen Mom Shows

I am tired of watching these teen mom shows that do not realistically show teen how life as a teen mom is.  On the Secret Life you do not see Amy staying up till 3 a.m. working on projects because John was being cranky and would not go to sleep on time.  You do not see her trying to figure out, "Ok, I have twenty dollars till the end of the week do I buy diapers or do I put gas in the car  or do I try to save it for next week when I will be stuck in the same situation?"  I wish that for once there was a teen show that would show the really "drama" of being a teen mom.  Even Teen Mom (1 and 2) do not show the real problems of being a teen mom, but how could they when the "teen moms" on the show are being paid over 200,000 a year.  If they really want to show what it is like then switch the "teen moms" out each year so that way you can show the real problems of being a teen mom.  How can the show the difficulties of finding a job or getting school work done or living like a really teen mom when they are being paid enough to pay for help to watch the kids so they can get it done?  I am done with my rant this real teen mom has to get back to her homework before she gets to tired to get it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment