Popularity Amongst Posts.

Thursday, May 5, 2011

My Plan, Not Mr. Mans

So, I have decided I since I am doing so much better when I focus, I am going to create a plan for the next 6.5 years is what I would preferably enjoy.  I say 6.5 yeas because that is when Mr. Man turns 8. So here it goes.
August 2012 ~ Graduate with my Associate Degree in Business Technology Administration from CTC. (6 months early by the way.)
August 2012 ~ Enter KSU to go after my Bachelors in Business. (part time)
August 2012 ~ Find a good job.
Sometime between 2014 and 2015 ~ Earn my Bachelors in Business.
Hopefully before 2018 ~ Have my MBA.

There are other step in there too.  The other steps just do not have a certain time they are to be accomplished by.  I hope I can get all this done on time or before the dates I set.  This leave little time for socializing to much and no time for dating at all.  All of which I find perfectly fine.  Mr. Man is the most important to me and I am doing this for him.  We need the best life, so to do that we have to follow those steps. My family and friends are so great, they are so encouraging. Ever time I do well in school they tell me how proud they are of me.  It is always nice to hear that.  So thank you family and friends for all your encouragement, and someday soon I will have my Associate Degree then my Bachelors and eventually my MBA thanks to all of you that do help, even if it is just by encouraging me.

No comments:

Post a Comment