Popularity Amongst Posts.

Saturday, April 2, 2011

I am so EXCITED!

I am so excited I get to go see Chelsea Handler Live on June 10 at Chastai Amphitheater.  My mom is going with me and loves her books.  Chelsea's show on June 10 will be apart of her new book tour.  Lies that Chelsea Handler Told Me (A Chelsea Handler Book/Borderline Amazing Publishing) is her new book and my mom plans on buying this when it comes out May 10th.  She has read her other books Are You There, Vodka? It's Me, Chelseaand Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang.  Comedy Central has aired some of her performance before and they are always so funny; however, not for suitable for underage viewers.  Mr. Man will be staying hanging out with the boy that night so that I can go.  It will very nice that his Cappy (my dad) will be watching him for me.  I will let you guys know how the show is when I go see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment